How to Create Web Pages
How to setup your class website.
1) Create a folder named your first name. The first letter should be capitalized, just as it appears here: http://classes.design.ucla.edu/Spring07/21/students.html
Create this folder on the DMA network in you classes folder. Here is the path: classes/Spring07/21/web/projects/
2) save all the downloaded files to your class website folder, the one you just created in step 1.
3) add images of your class work, resized to a max width of 700 pixels, 72 dpi, into the folder you created in step one.
4) Place your paper in your website directory, pdf or doc format are best
5) open each file in your html editor of choice (Dreanweaver) and add the respective images to each html page. save it up.
6) go to: http://classes.design.ucla.edu/Spring07/21/students.html and make sure all is well.